Thursday, February 5, 2015

researching exteriors

A lot of my time recently has been spent on a big project, and the other day I got to wander around my neighborhood taking pictures of pretty buildings all in the name of research, which was lovely. I can't really go into detail about the work itself but a big victorian house is one of the characters and so I've been collecting inspiration. These are just a few of the pictures I took that afternoon (there were so many good buildings!) and I was mostly focusing on trim and windows and how two different buildings lined up next to each other. 
Anyway, just wanted to share some of the pretty snaps I got. My walk was great in that it cleared out in my mind what I was really looking to do as far as the house style.
And now back to my desk.













No comments:

Post a Comment