Thursday, May 28, 2015

May party place cards

The place cards I threw together for this party don't really need a tutorial as they were so simple. But I quite liked the look of them and in fact think they'd look pretty cute on top of a cake as well, or marching down the middle of a table spelling out a message, or as signs for food on a buffet table.
I used a pretty light weight wire and wrapped it several times around a large marker to create the round paperclip part at top, then bent it down and wrapped it around the middle of the animal and sort of tied it off to itself to keep it fixed. I didn't have to use and glue or pliers, it was easy enough to do with my hands and just a wire cutter the cut it off at the end. Like I said, simple and of course encouraging for my small animal collecting habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment