Thursday, May 14, 2015

Houses of Palm Springs

On Saturday my mom and I rented bikes (from this place and they were awesome) and did a bit of a self guided tour of Palm Springs neighborhoods. We said we were looking for some pretty houses were pointed in the right direction by the guys at the shop. We got our bikes at about 9 in the morning and rode for a few hours until it was too hot and we were too tired to continue and so we called it and got lunch. These were just a few of my favorite places I saw, as you can see, I have a thing for doors, gates and hedges!




















The above door was my favorite (how could it not be it looks like a pink chocolate bar!) and I was so so excited to find it. So the moral of the story is, if you are visiting Palm Springs, I highly suggest biking as a way to see a bunch more of the area, and some of the beautiful midcentury design that it's known for. As you can see below, I very much enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment