Monday, February 24, 2014

#100happydays

At the beginning of the year I started hearing about this 100 happy days thing. I thought, what is that? Being happy for 100 days sounds nice. It turns out it's this social media project where you document a happy moment every day for one hundred days. I liked the idea of making a point to recognize happiness on a daily basis, even if it's a small moment in a day of chaos, so I decided to take part in the project starting February first. Here are the first twenty days rounded up together, so far so good and honestly, there were multiple days where I had several different things I felt I could have chosen as my happy day post and I had to choose between them. I look forward to seeing the final collection and I've been thoroughly enjoying checking in on the growing hashtag.




No comments:

Post a Comment