Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Red, white and blues

So I made a very patriotic (and delicious) breakfast the other day.

This is unimportant in the grand scheme of things, except that later that day, when I was at home and procrastinating from other more important things, and decided to make myself an apron to replace my abysmally worn and stained current baking apron, this image was in the back of my mind, and seems to have influenced my color choices.




I was also thinking of all the Anthropologie aprons I've liked in the past, with their cute trims and girly details. I always figured I could whip up something similar without too much trouble and it turns out I was right. They are almost too cute to wear and get all flour dust and butter grease-y, but that feeling only lasted about an hour until I had a craving for cookies that just had to be satisfied! 

No comments:

Post a Comment