Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Home Bar-Update





























So my home bar had been stocked with glasses and alcohol which meant the only thing between me and an awesome homemade cocktail was tools. I didn't want or need anything too fancy, but it's helpful to have some basic things to create a variety of libations. I went to the East Bay Restaurant Supply and was able to find most of what I was looking for and it is certainly enough to get me started (I'm still looking for a twist peeler for garnish's).


I've also been collecting some fun accessories for making cocktails look just a little bit more festive. There's some colorful paper umbrellas and drink stirrers, also a selection of different straws and toothpicks and some funny twirly straws I've had lying around that I'm sure I can do something fun with







No comments:

Post a Comment