Wednesday, March 20, 2013

brand new bag

I've been feeling the need for a big giant bag for toting around projects or for picking up supplies, but I wasn't really a huge fan of lugging around shopping bags all the time. And rather than buy some sort of pre-made tote that would only be close to what I needed, I decided to make one of my own that would be just right. I actually had a gigantic matrix style black leather coat that had been given to me for cutting up and crafting that I hadn't gotten around to doing anything with, so I decided to hack it apart and give it some new life. It's a very simple open top bag, though I did add some interior pockets. So far it had been working splendidly and I have really enjoyed having such a voluminous carry all that doesn't look quite so scruffy and tote-bag-y which means I'm putting this one in the win column.


No comments:

Post a Comment