Monday, July 6, 2015

six months of parties

So 2015 is halfway over. Not sure how that happened but I will try not to dwell on how little I felt I have gotten done, and rather focus on what I did do. I was working on my next party setup and realized that I have now done six little table settings this year and I thought it would be neat to see them all together to see how different, and how similar they are. 
Working with just a corner of my living room, and a regular table and chairs, it seems I was able to come up with very different feeling setups, and all using primarily things that I already have on hand (hoarding validation) and keeping my budget low. All of them are quick and pretty easy to put together and they could be used for a variety of occasions. All told really making me exited to throw together some more in the second half of the year.



















No comments:

Post a Comment