Wednesday, March 4, 2015

kitchen touch ups

I have been slowly updating my kitchen, and over the last long weekend while it was so warm out I did a bit more painting. 


The walls behind my stove and sink were a variety of off white shades and full of an odd collection of holes. I patched all the holes and repainted with the same white I used on the trim. I also painted the oversized yes letters the same white so that they would be a bit more subtle, and also easier to wipe down. 




The art above the sink was updated, and I moved the magnetic knife strip to a better spot. I'd still like to sand down and paint the cabinets and do something about the floor of course, but for such a simple fix, this has made the kitchen so much brighter, so it's a pretty satisfying step forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment