Monday, January 26, 2015

brushes

I got a cordless drill for Christmas. 
It was pretty much the best present ever and I've already used it several times, with a bunch more projects lined up. Other than basic things like hanging shelves (so much easier with a drill vs a screwdriver) this was the first thing I thought of making when I opened it up. I've seen things like these before (I might even have one on a Pinterest board somewhere) though I believe they were being used as a holder for pencils not brushes, but I liked the idea of having some way to have my brushes organized and out on my desk, as opposed to jumbled together in a jar or drawer. This was as easy as drilling a few different size holes into a block of wood and filling it with brushes. I've been using it for a few weeks and it's perfect, I even have space to add to my brush collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment