Wednesday, December 31, 2014

fiesta noodle soup

Well it's almost new years eve (it's new years eve day so we are already in the home stretch of 2014) and I am just about to take off from work and get my festive on, but I did want t share this soup I made last week which turned out to be the most happy accident. I had intended it to be chicken noodle but it turned out superbly bland, so I though to myself, what would my mom do? and I dumped in a jar of salsa, a can of coconut milk, and some chorizo, then topped it with cilantro. I even had an avocado that slipped into my basket at the store which was perfect on toast. Anyway, I think I will be recreating this particular dish again soon because I ate it for lunch for over a week and it never got boring! Also perfect for the insanely cold weather that's arrived this week.Alright, happy new year and see you in 2015!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment