Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A bit of untangling

I've been trying to figure out a way to keep all my necklaces and earrings organized in the new apartment. I used to have them looped on wooden hangers on the wall but I found that took up a lot of space and I wanted to do something different in the new space. I was at the hardware store (again, I know. I have a problem) for an entirely different project when I saw these brass cup hooks and I knew exactly what to do.


I measured and marked along the bottom of the small shelf already hanging in the closet and then screwed the cup hooks into the bottom. There's two rows with necklaces in the back and earrings in front. It's easy to keep everything from becoming tangled and I find I'm wearing jewelry much more now that I can see it. And that's one more corner of the dressing room finished!


1 comment:

  1. I like this, Max....Thanks for sharing your solution.

    ReplyDelete