Monday, October 19, 2015

Apartment Therapy

Well I can officially check something off my life to-do list. Something I did is on Apartment Therapy. This has always been a goal of mine, something I joked about but never really thought would happen until, prompted by my best friend, I submitted my finished kitchen to their before and after contest and lo and behold I was selected! It was the most incredible thing to see my kitchen on this site that I read every day and I couldn't be more jazzed about it.
If you are interested you can check out the full kitchen here and the tutorial for the painted floor here. It feels sort of like prom for houses, with the prettiest girl winning with the most votes, so if you like it and want to vote for it that's amazing but as they say during Oscar season, "It's an honor just to be nominated."


No comments:

Post a Comment