Wednesday, June 11, 2014

yes, more painting

There was nothing wrong with my bathroom. White bathrooms are simple and classic. But after a year the lack of personality was getting to me. So I decided to go for it and make a drastic change. 

I picked up a quart of a deep navy paint, and was able to use the last bits of trim paint I already had to upgrade the mismatched beige. It was a bit intimidating to start. The first bit of paint going up always looks a bit off when it's a strong or dark color. But in the end it was totally the right choice. Somehow despite the much darker paint job the bathroom is so much brighter. All the white towels looks so crisp and all the artwork looks fresh and exciting. There were some treacherous balancing moments to get up to the ceiling but it was worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment