Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New work: January

Since all I am doing is working on things that aren't quite finished yet and it's been all progress shots and pictures of my desk for weeks, I thought it would be fun to share some things that I've finished. Starting with this watercolor calendar. I actually had a completely different idea for a calendar for this year (or next as it were) that I spent so so many hours doing and then when I put it all together it just didn't look right. So I pulled out some watercolor paper and painted some leaves, these leaves actually. And then I thought about the calendars I liked best and what I was doodling these days and I decided to see if I could do twelve different plantish patterns over the next week. So in the spirit of dragging things out I'm going to share them here one month at a time, starting of course with January.

No comments:

Post a Comment