Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Finishing #100happydays

On  Monday I completed the 100 happy days project. I've collected all of the photos here and it's very interesting to see what was most popular. I had twenty two pictures of food (obviously eating delicious things makes me very happy) and only five of drinks or beverages. There are seven pictures of my feet and fourteen of things that I am working on, or projects in process.
I decided the day after finishing that I liked the motivation behind this project (documenting some moment of happiness in every day) so much that I wanted to continue somehow. So I am going to try for a whole year of happy days. I'm calling it #onehappyyear and I am hopeful that if I can collect one hundred happy moments that I will also be able to make it to 365. So here's to that!






No comments:

Post a Comment