Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry and happy

I hope that you and yours had a most excellent holiday (and are hopefully still enjoying some family time and didn't have to go back to work today) full of warm cozies and some tasty treats. I loved having my family descend upon my city apartment this year (thank you for coming!!!) and while it was all wonderful, the food was incredibly good. It helped that I had my mother as my co-chef. So here is just a few snippets of our food adventures; I tried my hand at mixing up some Moscow Mules (drunk on the roof as they should be), on Christmas Eve we all stacked on various appetizers while we played games, and then last night was the most amazing dinner of braciole and meatballs with polenta and a pear, pomegranate salad. Oh and strawberry chocolate tart for dessert. Needless to say we were all very happy and full.
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment