Monday, March 17, 2014

#100 happy days continued

The 100 happy days project has been going steady over here. I find sometimes it's hard to choose which photo to represent the day and I still love having something to motivate me to think of positive moments for every day no matter how challenging it seems. This is just a selection of photos from the last few weeks. I'm almost at the halfway point and starting to dread the quickly approaching end of the project (maybe I should just keep going to the end of the year? 365 days?) It's fun to see the trends in my photos, they seem to be about 50% food and then lots of pictures of projects I am working on and detail shots of what I am wearing. So here are a few things that have made me happy over the last few weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment